Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wanted:


Wanted a new running partner:

Must be willing to run at night with me, be a MUCH better runner than me but be ok with that and never ever flash it in my face, must be willing to push me when i need to be pushed but be ok when I wus out, must maintain a good conversation when needed and never ever get super dramatic, must be ok if there is no conversation and realize that I AM NOT MAD AT YOU, must enjoy my company enough that they are willing to get up at 6 AM on Saturday mornings so that we can run for two hours, must have good advice for me whenever I need it and be willing to set an awesome example for me to follow at all times. Must make me do lunges in the middle of our runs so that I can be a "better runner". Must always text me when I start thinking I'm going to stop running and tell me that they are coming over in 3 minutes so to make sure I have my shoes tied and shorts on. Must not complain when I talk too much and pretend to be really interested in what I'm saying. Must be willing to run a half marathon at least 10 minutes faster than me so when I come in they can be my biggest fan cheering me on those last sprints. Must never ever move away!
My running buddy Mindy is not only 7 months pregnant but she is also moving to Murray which makes our night time runs a little bit close to impossible. I really want to run another half marathon and do a triathalon before I turn 30 this October but I'm a baby and can't do it on my own. So the search is on for someone new but by the discription Mindy is pretty tough to beat. I'm going to miss her like crazy but I hope that I'm a better runner from running with her the past year and half I know that I'm a better person by just being her friend. So if you're interested please let me know.
Thanks
Management of Andrea's weight control
Andrea Rawlings

4 comments:

Alexis said...

If I didn't live in Michigan I would definitely apply...

K'Lyn said...

My sister-in-law lives in Stansbury Park and is the fitness queen. You two could marathon it daily by taking turns running to each other's homes and back! Wish we lived closer. The hubby said I should sign up so he doesn't keep hearing me talk about needing to go running.

Melissa said...

oh, i am sorry that she is leaving, i know how you adore her company. i would advise against trying to fill her shoes, it will probably only disappoint. :(

Chris White said...

okay Andrea, you need to SET A GOAL to do your triathlon and your half-marathon. When I say goal, I don't mean think about it once in a while... I mean write it down, tell EVERYONE about it and keep a record of your progress towards your goal. Check out my latest blog entry... You'll know what I'm talking about.