Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bettering myself




So these are some of my friends who got married in a real fast hurry and asked me to take a couple of pix so they could send out announcements. as I was taking their pictures some turned out almost as if I knew what I was doing. It got me really excited about who else I could help if I just had a little bit more knowledge.




It was fun but I know I could have given them just a little bit more. So I thought about all the great photographers I know and of course Brooke Snow would stand out in my mind I mean after she took these pictures. So I was looking on her website to see when her next weekend class would be and lo and behold she is currently doing this contest
So of course I entered it and of course you should vote for me. I honestly would love to improve this almost talent that I have. I may not start a company or start charging hundreds of dollars for me to take someone's picture but I can see it blessing my life with an opportunity to create, i can see if blessing the life of my family as I document this amazing blessing and adventure we have together and who knows maybe it could even bless your life. I'm always good to drop what I'm doing to run out and take pictures for that last minute wedding or because the sun is hitting those clouds so super cool right at that exact moment or because there is a certain magic in the air that needs to be captured.
So please please vote for me. If not that's cool just start letting Jeremy know that's what he needs to get me for greatest wife ever day or mother's day or just because.
Thanks
Andrea

1 comment:

Melissa said...

awe, cool! i didnt know you took those shots! look at you go!