Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Recipe


I made an awesome salad for my sil baby shower and promised to share the recipe. So here it is. If any of you who were at the shower and know the email addresses of those who don't frequent my blog, send them a link for me.

Recipe:
Chicken Gorgonzola Pasta Salad
19 OZ radiatore nuggets
20 oz cubed cook chicken
15 slices cooked bacon cut into small peices
1 can Muir Glen organic fire roasted tomatoes drained
2 cups baby spinach
16 oz refrigerated ranch dressing
1 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese

The changes I made. I omitted the spinach (read here forgot)
Instead of Gorgonzola cheese I used a cup of shredded white cheddar. Gorgonzola is stinkin' expensive. Just mix it all while pasta is still warm and serve either warm or cold it's good either way.

No comments: