Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A letter from Lizzie

I've got more to write later tonight but for now enjoy this letter Lizzie wrote to my brother Tyler who is currently serving a mission in Monterry Mexico. I wrote the letter but I kid you not this is what she said verbatim.

Dear Uncle Tyler,

I love you. Be safe traveling home. I learned about being nice today in church with my friends. I had a little story today about shepherds being nice. Be good on your mission. We miss you. Eat new foods safely. Be good. We have a slip n slide this summer but it had a hole in it and now it's popped. I love my friends they come over to play with me and we play outside when it's hot and sunny. Jackson and Jace and almost all my friends came over to play in a green turtle swimming pool. It was lots and lots of fun.
Love Lizzie

This was Tyler's response to her:

that´s great lizzy keep having fun and learn lots.
i´m being safe and eating food safely and sometimes tooooo much.
bye love you
I love that Lizzie was concerned about him eating new foods! But thinking about it and where he is I thought it was wise council from a 4 year-old.
I'll write more tonight.

No comments: