Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Lizzie Comment

Lizzie and I were grocery shopping the other day and as I was contemplating whether to buy the red apples or the fuji apples Lizzie said to me: " Mom I guess your all done having babies huh." I love when statements come out of no where. I asked her why she thought that. She then responds, "Well, your not pregnant now and you used to always be pregnant." Yes, Lizzie I used to always be pregnant. That is exactly how I felt and may be one of the reasons why I am not pregnant now.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

remember how she named abby? but i'm still expecting like tons more first cousins once removed. at least 7.

Kaylene said...

Hahaha, that's so funny. Gotta love little thinkers.

Alexis said...

:) That is great! I love the things kids say! Sophie told me the other day, "I have two Lizzies. One is Lizzie Jean and she is my cousin, and the other is just Lizzie and she is my friend (a girl from church.)" Oh, and I love the post before this! Awesome!