Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Confessions and Milestones

So short little post. I need to confess something. Sometimes I wait to go to the bathroom until Jeremy gets home from work just merely for the fact that it's the only time I can be all by myself for a little while. It's like a little get-a-way from the kids moment. I can shut the door and not have to worry if any of the kids are choking on polly pocket parts, or smearing butter like finger paint all over the walls, or deciding they're hungry and emptying the refrigerator shelf by shelf only to remember that they don't like healthy food.
And my own personal milestone today I ran/walked 6 miles today! I walked the 3 before dinner with a friend and then after dinner ran 3 with a different friend. The best part was we ran the 3 miles well under 30 minutes. I think I'm getting closer to my target weight if I only had a scale to really see. I feel better and I'm starting to look better in my pants. My goal is to be able to fit into a nice pair of skinny jeans by my birthday which is ps 7 weeks away. Anyhow I feel really good right now and thought I'd post it.

3 comments:

Vanessa Swenson said...

whoop! whoop! whoop!
Look at you go ;)

Kaylene said...

That's awesome! LOL about your confession! I could see myself doing that.

K'Lyn said...

I love that you do that. I feel like this often even when our days go wonderfully well. I just sometimes need a little (or not so little) breather and feel it is justified. Thanks for the fun idea!